Sunday, December 5

i feel realli bad..it kind of slipped my mind that my bro was goin to aust.. n i didnt send him off.. or even say bye.. not lk it mattered to him anw i guess.. but felt realli bad! aft peiru's cele i got my dad to fetch me at bedok n when he came all nicely dressed up i juz asked "y u wear so nice to pick me up" coz he juz sent ur bro off idiot! haiis.. besides my bad memo to blame.. i muz say that me n bro haf drifted apart quite alot.. esp now that i stay hall.. n with him havin a new gf.. we hardly spent time or even tok to each other.. which is realli bad.. i used to dote on him SO much..

hmm..wanted to redeco my room.. lk throwing away everyting..but aft takin a look at wat's inside my cupboards i decided against it..hahs.. simply too lazy to move or pack my tings.. so i shall juz get sum additional items to make my room more cosy.. prob sum carpets.. lamps.. beaniee? hmm.. i wan that kind of hanging ting fr arr..cant rem e name of e shop.. shit!! mayb i shd get sum vases or sumting.. c how later lar.. goin ikea wif my parents.. yay! can eat meatballs! actualli i even feel lk repainting my walls.. as in i wana paint sumting myself.. but simply too lazy lar.. mayb nxt time when i move i'll do that :)

No comments: