Monday, November 1

tis fren juz asked me whether it's ok to haf a crush even though u're att... hmm.. actualli i tink it's quite normal.. i mean coz i do haf crushes.. or rather eye candies lar.. so to me it's ok... as long as you noe where to draw e line.. hee.. makes life more fun too mahs.. (not that im sick of u dar) but i guess it's natural to haf highs n lows in a relationship...esp when it gets longer.. u cant b honeymooning all e time rt.. yahs.. not that im encouragin anyting.. yahs.. n dar came to e conclusion that tis fren is hintin that he has a crush on me.. hahs.. but i dun tink so larr.....

anw i can foresee e nxt 2 wks will b pretty boring.. actualli im quite pleased wif my progress on acct.. hahas..tink i shd b able to pass..juz a matter of how well i do... opps...do i sound arrogant? hahas.. juz hope all this mugging pays off...

ohh..n my fam actualli brought home-cooked dinner 4 me ydae.. they're realli v v nice to me..im v touched..can u imagine comin all e way down here juz to deliver food 4 me coz i was complainin that im realli sick of sch food.. it realli SUX..i mean aft eating it everydae 4 lk 12wks? yeaaa... n they even bought tis yam cake fr hans...ok.. i hated yam fr young.. n my dad wanted to convince me that tis yam cake was nice so he bought it to let me try.. but naahhh.... no change of opinion.. though i eat yam now... when i was young my dad actualli bluffed me that tis piece of yam was chicken to coax me to eat..hahss.. stupid.. anw... back to my boooksssss~

No comments: