Tuesday, November 30

i have GREAT parents! tink i dun show it enuff but i realli love them :)

thanx every1 4 their concern n care yepps.. im realli fine n besides i realli haf no time to tink of aniting.. dance has been keepin me super bz.. wif cheerleadin n OC biz stuff comin up.. i realli tink i'll haf no time to breathe... but ok lar..im doin tings i enjoy doing

tink i've been too dependent all my life.. on my frens n esp my parents.. every1 treats me lk e small lil gal.. im always taken care of..i wana change that... i wana take care of pple instead! it's time i learn to b more independent.. GROW UP!

hmm.. guess some1 muz b waiting 4 me to mention him..but i dun wan to say much.. thanx 4 e prezz... n of coz e gals.. thanx 4 e sui love :) absolutely love it! hahas..but of coz rt..i chose e prez.. heee..

i need to slp..dance is at 8 tml! another killer day!!

No comments: