Friday, October 15

hmm started studyin liaos.. exmas r lk soooo near already.. scary!! wat's worse is heard need to get at least a C to get honours ok.. n it's juz lk e bare min.. obv im not aimin 4 first claz but i wan at least a 2nd preferbly upper honours!!! i WAN! anw tis wk quite screwed.. onli sun n mon got to study..by tues alreadi felt sian hahas..n e rest of e days were worse.. tink e stress is gettin to me.. kind of blew my top ydae at dar... later meetin ling px hj n yh n of coz my roomie.. hahas.. but duno whether to come back anot.. i definitely wont tk work back to study.. e stupid txtbks r freakin heavy..

anw cele xy's bdae ydae.. not bad lar..e cake was nice! but e game aft that was kinds boring hahas.. ohh n i juz checked the venue for my exams... it's lk goin to b at SRC... so far.. have to tk bus.. hmm hopefullly e rest of them same venue as me.. everybody study hard ok!!!!!

ohh..n another ting..e yeo's person called me ydae!!!! yeahhhh man!! finally one sponserer called!!! hahas.. my n xy were lk jumpin arnd ydae.. tink i didnt carry myself well enuff ydae though.. shit man! hahass...but still v happi.. juz hope tis deal can b settled soon~

No comments: