Thursday, October 7

duno wat's wrong wif me man.. ydae broke a glass at phuture den juz now spilt half e msg 4 my cup noodle all over my table den while vacuumin i spilt e other half.. n that's not all.. aft eatin away half my bland noodles, i found a packet of someting floatin in e soup.. n it turned out to b another pack of seasoning.. wat's wrong man..

had a great time ydae..one of my craziest so far i can sae.. e gals were WOW..but super tired by e end of e nite..my toes got stepped on lk a million times too!! lotsa smu pple ydae coz their recess wk..glad to meet up wif e dance gals...tink aft tis wk i'll b buried in my books(hopefully).. realli need to study...but shall start nxt wk..so tis wk can still play!!! yea~

ponned acc..shit man.. broke my clean record..haiiss... it's e first 820 acc tut that i pon ok..it's alreadi an achievement.. hahas.. later i shall go stats.. everyting is gettin sososooo difficult n i cant cope!!! shit man... ive a test tml it's 20% but it's onli 10mcq open bk hahs.. muz find e correct person to sit wif me liaoss...

No comments: