Thursday, December 4

oks..i haf sosososososo mani pple 2 thank!
ok..firstly..all my lovely nursings!!
they're so super sweet! they came earli in e morn 2 suprise mi wif cake n everyting..
hahas..though i knew it b4 they appeared..coz i happen 2 buy breakfast wif my mum den when we drove past my hse i saw tis bunch of gals sittin at e steps in front of e main gate..realli v touched...coz i noe most of them r juz PIGS! gettin them 2 wake up so earli n get 2 my hse..im realli touched..hehes..n esp need 2 thank yanshan 4 makin e cross stitch..n huijun..made e super pretty foto frame..sl 4 all e chocs..n of coz every1 hu turned up..yeps..made my dae start wif a BIG smile on my face!

den it's e dance pple..so sweet..i nv expect them 2 cele 4 mi..hehees..realli caught mi by surprise..when i entered e hotel rm it was all dark..i cant rem hu was holdin e cake.. n thanx 4 all e petals n bathin salt they prep 4 mi 2 bath after grad.. so sweet rt? haiis..reallirealli wanna thank u guys! esp at tis kind of time..as in got grad n after As..im sure every1's lk spendin alot n v broke..so realli wanna thank every1!!!!! i realli appreciate everyting u'll haf done 4 mi! n kelly n kunali 4 e prezzie! thanx!

n of coz i cant leave out my clazmates!!! hahas..though i would haf preferred a surprise..but im realli v v happi liaoss..i tink it's v nice that e waiter served e cake..hehes..hu ever came out wif e plan thanx alot!!!!!! hehes..n also 4 e prezzie!!
i'll definitely wear it!

oks..that's 4 my bdae..but before i go on 2 grad..muz also thank every1 that msg mi =)
realli glad u guys still rem my bdae..hahas..n realli wanna sae sorry 2 sum1..yahs..

oks..grad!! im realli happi wif my hair make up..evryting lars..i oso got e ugly necklace changed...so everyting was realli perfect i felt lars..though i feel that part of grad was quite boring..n my seat was realli quite bad..nearly got a neckache turning 2 c e stage e whole nite..n e worse ting was i was SHIVERING throughout e nite! hahas..n wanna thank this guy that gaf mi flower though i duno e person..but realli made mi happi lars..i love flowers =) actualli i felt real sad when i was undo-ing my hair 2 bath..but they got ready e water n petals n stuff..hehes..i didnt take foto wif every1 i wanted lehs..but nv c those pple so nv tk lars..guess it's juz 2 bad..

that dae was a super long dae..fr morn they came my hse surprise mi..den went 2 do mani..den went hotel rm put stuff..den go do hair make up..den after go grad..den came back..hehes..juz sososo mani tings..but i was realli HAPPI! e onli ting lackin was my dar lars..if he was wif mi i would b much happier..but at least he came 2 tk foto lars..oh yah..need 2 thank my parents 2 4 ferrying mi 2 e hotel =)
aiyahs..2 sum up..it's a happi dae!

No comments: