Friday, November 14

it's pouring outside now..im feelin real bored..wif all e studyinnn..2dae shall b my rest dae! was so irritated juz now..found my bro slpin on my bed when i came home..y r bros always so IRRITATING! he has his own bad own fone..wat's his prob..cum my rm 4 wat! i HATE it when he takes my stuff without askin mi..enter my rm..go thru my stuff..doesnt he haf ani idea wat privacy is!! he better dun let mi catch him doin such tings again..i got my bedsheet changed which is sumting i dun rem doin 4 a long time..hehee.. aniwaes 5 daes into As..im feelin..hmm..duno..dun feel lk gettin back results..i've no confidence at all..haiis..tot could watch matrix 2dae..i was still lookin 4ward 2 2dae but nvm..mayb nxt wk lars..i wanna watch wishing stars oso..hmm..wat else? tink i'll go 4 a movie marathon after As..it's been a long time since i did that...e last time was realli fun.. hmm..wonder wat im goin 2 do 2 all e notes lying arnd in my rm..shd i throw them away imm..keep them 4 my irritating bro(NOOO!!dun even tink he'll need it aniwaes)..recycle?hahas..burn them lk wat bingde sae..dun buy charcoal den burn notes during BBQ hahas..but watever e case..my rm shd b much more empty by then..hope can redeco my rm..shift e furniture arnd? buy sum new stuff..paint e walls?aiyah..i'll haf so much time after As 2 tink abt those stuff..rt now muz conc..n make sure i dun regret when e results r back..

No comments: