Sunday, November 30

2dae i got my veri first bdae present! (even earlier den my dar..)
hehes.. realli lk 2 thank every1 that's chippin in..4 e benefit of those hu r payin but r not present..they got mi a shawl 4 grad..
hahas..it was quite a shock 4 mi..n i realli mean a SHOCK..
i was choosing n showing them..den i decided i shd get that 1 coz i realli dun feel lk searchin 4 more liaos..den juz as i was taking money out of my wallet 2 pay..
a v forceful arm GRABBED mi..it was csl den she pulled mi despite mi tellin her i wan 2 pay hahas..den she lk anihow grabbed sumting n asked mi nice not..
huh..n 2 tink i realli tot abt it b4 answering her..hahahs..
n e nxt moment my tingy was paid 4 n i was dragged out e shop..i tot e rest paid first coz i suddenly disappeared..den they 'it's ur bdae present!' hahas...wat a surprise!
yepss..thanx alot man~

2dae was realli a fruitful trip though i can bearly feel my legs now..hheees..
bought everyting i need..yeps! great lars..v happi wif my purchse.....
saw fen 2dae 2! another pleasant surprise..hehees.. she's recovered fr her pox.. n she juz msg mi that she needs 2 gain weight..hahas..that's so opp of every1 i noe..i mean all my friends not fat lars..juz that always saying need 2 jian fei..

n my bro..another problematic 1...kids nowadaes...realli..haiis..tink my parents realli damn disappointed in him..aiyah..guess i didnt do a gd cover up job..
but i tink my parents shd b less strict 2 lars..it's impossible 2 ask him dun hang out wif e trent..n i dun tink he's e root of e prob either..i juz feel lucky my bro's not my son..
i realli wont noe wat 2 do wif him man.. i tink my parents need 2 close 1 eye if they intend 2 live longer hahahas..

ohh yah..n im still stickin 2 my joggin hehes..so proud of myself! but ytd dint run..hehees..i realli ADMIRE my dad! he has incredible determination.. yes n i tink e hard work is payin off! hehess...so happi...but guess i shd slp now..im goin 2 STUDY 2ml!
wish mi luck~

No comments: