Saturday, November 10

exams exams

nopes. no more exams for me. at least for the near future.
do i miss exams? well.. no. not yet at least.
really happy to see deardear muggin for his papers.
but tis, at e same time, makes me a v bored person.
but it's kinda nice. i lk staying home while he studys.
when he breaks we can watch desp hsewives/prison break/heroes
which i missed quite abit coz e past 2 wks were...
well i cant say bz.. juz that i had other piorities.

went for a short msia trip with my parents
bro supposed to come along but u noe wat kids his age are lk lar.
anw, it was really enjoyable! spa/gambling at genting/just eating & driving arnd
gotta spend some quality time with my parents while in e car.
i tink my dad's resignation brought e family closer.
well at least someting good came out of it. ahahs.
he seems more rested n better tempered too.

looking forward to end of e yr.
my bday/4yr anni/xmas/new yr!
whole string of celes to look forward to :)

No comments: