Saturday, September 29

Fresh start - Back to Basics

Yup. decided to go with a very simple and easy to configure template.
save myself from having a headache, which these days im less prone to having.
wonder why. but it's a gd ting. i hate headaches. u appear alrt but u cant function. boo!

anw work has been ok. actually ive been tellin pple work is boring.
i guess it's true compared wat some of my other frens are into.
those banks/investment/trading firms, teaching/sales watever. i bet they feel excitment n satisfaction fr work everyday. n stress of coz.
i pretty much lk wat im doin. though it's boring no doubt. but im totally happy with it :)
nothin to stressful for my weak heart. ok. im sounding lk a old woman again.

ok might not be posting so oft now. since really dun lk to come online anymore.
mayb when i resume my online shopping which i predict will b real soon!!

prison break rocks man. super exciting. i keep screaming n worrying for micheal thru out.
heroes kinda didnt live up to my expectations on e other hand.
anw dont noe if ive mentioned. my dear is quitting WOW. im glad.
real glad. in fact this is better news compared to him quit smoking.

No comments: