Friday, February 16

Had a v simple celebration tis vday. but tis is one of my happiest vday ever!



coz now im staying in his rm so he made this table for me to put my laptop when i use it on e bed! n he made it fr scratch! lk wooden planks into this. im pretty amazed though i was no surprise. hahas. there's no where he can hide n do tis coz im arnd him 24/7. n we came up with e design tog. was supposed to b a huge butterfly at e top right corner but it didnt come out well. so in e end decided to replace it with e poem that dear wrote for me some time ago. i love my table. decided to name it MLT - my laptop table. hahas. guess only ntu pple will get it. anw. b4 we painted e white designs they all commented that tis looks lk an alter. hahas. n e gerbaras! my fav flower coz they r so colourful n vibrant :) n guess wat. my blur dear actually tot those were real when he bought it. lk duh! but i guess it's better tis way, can keep longer in e rm hee.

what i did 4 him pales in comparison. juz a cushion (yawns) n this comic strip ting. hahas. which i still find pretty hilarious. anw gotta save up 4 WAT so cant splurge.


love tis monkey hahas. he looks so funny here! bet he'll kill me for using tis pic coz he topless. but how to tk decent fotos when he's topless lk 80% of the time.

anw. now that vday is over. there's CNY to look forward to!! i'll b gone in msia pple so dun miss me! i'll b gone fr tues to fri aft that do jio me for mahjong n visiting!! i need angbaossss!!

No comments: