Monday, December 11

life has been really eventful. bday's over (thankfully everyting went well! :) aft e cele we went to st james. my first time there. or barely there i shd say. hahas. there were lk SO many pple. we couldnt get in. actualli more lk we didnt wan to queue. but den again. there was no queue. it was a MASS of pple. ok will go there some other time. den went altivo instead. gd choice lar. but i kinda prefer it b4 it was renovated. anw there was a live band that day. they dedicated a bday song to me. n dear got sabo-ed to go up n sing. it was so super hilarious. but realli touching. hahas. he sang love me by colin raye. along with all e other guys who saboed him. can u imagine e pain they put all e paying customers thru? hahas. anw i realli appreciated everyting that everyone has done for me n im realli thankful :)

my v timely bday present was also offers from all e big 4. hahas. may sound lk a gd ting but it sure is a hell of a headache to compare n finally decide which to accept. i mean there r juz a thousand n one factors to consider. e pple. e pay. e location. e furniture. e benefits. e bonus. it's my future we're tokin abt here. choosing e right first step would go a long way in my career. i hope. hahas. anw decided on pwc. let's juz hope 4 e best!

been doing my internship at kpmg. i feel my energy level at work dipping every single day. haiis.. cant imagine how it'll b lk when i realli start work. but pple at work are basically nice. basically. hahas. but i realli feel tax pple r more friendly n at home. as in they can tk off their shoes at work n call each other darling. i find it much more homely den in RAS. glad i transferred. i find snatching tables every morning a v stressful task. tax is gd. i get my own table! yay! food around e area is realli gd. i realize im always hungry by lunch time. working makes me crave 4 food. i guess that's abt e only ting that keeps me goin during work. hahas.

it's our 2nd annivesary in abt an hr's time. waiting 4 dear to come back fr his interhall billard den we'll pop e champange n celebrate!!!!! lovelovelove my dearrrrr!

No comments: