Tuesday, October 24

we all dressed up for the big 4 networking nite. my dearest nbs mates! sch would nv have been e same w/o e 2 of them! hope we all have bright future. though mine still looks pretty uncertain.

roomie n me! boy those shoes hurt man. walkin to e audi n back nearly killed me!

us in a weird formation. hahas. we were kind of running late n we still took all these silly pics.

went 'taos' at paradiz centre for my mum's be-early bday cele. food didnt taste as nice as before. or mayb coz i wasnt hungry. e 7-course dinner was really filling! they even had a live band singing! hahas. but in chi. which is lk e first live band i heard singing in chi. my bro seem to have heard of them. aft that we played some pool. pretty fun i muz say! really enjoyed myself teaming up with deardear to play against my parents. hahas. we won of coz!


bro n i. in really similar outfits. hahas. unplanned of coz. we didnt leave fr home tog. his face is getting better though. being a clerk does have its benefits.

love of my life! :)







No comments: