Sunday, April 23

sunday aft in hall.. prob e last 1 4 e nxt couple of mths.. movin out of hall aft exams.. sure goin to miss tis place.. but not lk i wont b back lar.. coz deardear will still b arnd.. he has EID proj to do during e hols.. i'll b doin my PA.. wont get to spend as much time tog as now..

my parents goin msia comin wkend.. n i'll b in charge of fetchin my bro to n fr camp.. in other words.. i'll b e driver.. lk hello! they tink he's e king ar.. tk cab or bus will kill lidat.. aiyah.. but haven done anyting 4 my lil bro in a longlong time.. so im not complaining lar.. juz that my schedule has to fit his book in book out timings which r not confirmed yet.. so all my plans r lk hanging here n there

realli tired now.. keep feelin tired.. it's not lk i dun get enough slp.. i tink it's e bks.. hahas.. oh played mahjong e other nite.. yay! hhahas.. hope we can play endlessly aft exams!

No comments: