Thursday, September 16

yeaaa! had lotsa fun ydae!! first we went jb to eat seafood!! YUM! haaass.. so nice.. plus go wif frens.. took bus in n stuff.. realli enjoyed myself..there were lk 15 of us.. so quite alot of time wasted on waitin 4 each other n stuff... but still fun!! we ate 1. roasted chicken 2. prawns wif fried cereal 3. kangkong wif chilli 4. frog leg in claypot 5. tou fu 6. stingray 7. BUTTER CRAYFISH!! wahss.. can u imagine how full all of us were.. hee.. but realli fun.. ohh.. but on e way back jiajun n winston got caught carryin bubblegum.. hmm.. they lk super strict tis time when crossin e customs but anw nothin happened to them lar.. juz made them dispose of e gums.. jj more suay..made to try his pork floss too coz not supposed to bring all these in..

n later we went zouk/phuture.. hahas.. crazy rt.. but we had a blast there lar.. usually i'll prefer phuture.. i mean..obv e music so much better.. but ydae went wif them i enjoyed myself more at zouk.. hahas.. they r juz so entertaining.. esp yippi n ben oso hahs..he always haf that stupid face when doin e actions... anw ydae dun y so mani pple keep touchin my head.. lk when they wan to call me they touch my head.. made me so confused!! arrrr!! ohh n there were lk so many ntu pple there shd b coz it's our recess wk..hmm..

den later came back hall we played e guessin no. game den later dai dii till morn lor.. hahas.. all these late nites.. lack of slp... realli bad 4 my face noe..pimples poppin out liaos lar.. plus whole dae eat supper...realli growin fatt... plus my neighbour is tis super gd cook.. hahas.. wat to do!! k lar... muz get back to my bookss!

opps.. n roomie: GD LUCK 4 UR DRIVING TEST!!!!! =)

No comments: