Friday, June 25

so long nv blog..hmm..life has been pretty eventful..i've benn doin sumting that most pple wont link me wif..readin..ahhas.. finished 2 bks so far..n hungry 4 more..so unlike me..hee..

pretty tired now..juz came home fr meetin wif pri sch frens.. jf/gina/wx(same initials as me!) quite fun..hee..went john lil sale at expo so damn tired..every part of me breakin hahas..carried tis 1million kg bag arnd coz went 'swimming' in e dae..

hmm..tink i'll miss e kids at chiltern hse..esp OLI!! =( shall upload their fotos soon!

hmm..mj's bdae quite fun lar...hmm..did i even mention abt ws/yl's bdae? aniwae..feels lk everyting happened so long ago hee.. been v happi lately lar..spendin lotsa time wif pple hu mean alot 2 me.. realli hope dar can get 8 to 5 soon...im prayin real hard yeps.. den he'll haf more time 4 me!

No comments: