Friday, January 30

hmm..lotsa tings happened 2dae...firstly had lunch wif von n fel at e hello building.. von was actualli wearing tis dress which i tot looked rather communist since it was green n tis pair of v cute n nice shoes..hahas..i lk e shoes..anw..yepss..so long nv meet up.. kind of miss tis gal..n she brought us 2 her work place but tis guy didnt allow us 2 enter..big deal..yepps..den went yio chu kang wif fel 2 reg her BTT..den took 20 stops all e way back 2 tamp 2 go shufen's hse..wat a long n tiring journey..anw..me n fel tot it was juz a normal dinner..mayb CNY..or juz a get tog lars..in e end..turned out 2 b fen's bdae..n e both of us actualli 4got! realli feel DAMN guilty n bad..lk realli...haiiss...cant believe i did tis!! n i didnt even suspect aniting when she invited us 2 her hse..shitty man!!!! n we didnt realise it on our own..she had 2 say it herself..haiis..sorry fen!! she muz b realli sad..i mean if im her n my frens actualli 4got my bdae i would b hurt 2..haiiss..reallirealliiii feel v bad....so in e end got wanting 2 cum wif a cake n we sang a song 4 her..

anw my stupid eye is doin it again..red n painful..haiis..i tink i'll go blind by e age of 30 mayb 25? haiis..idiotic..n worse still my stupid key got STUCK n i couldnt open e gate... so irritating!!!! so SUPER IRRITATING! in e end called my mum out 2 fix it..n she oso couldnt do aniting den went 2 get my dad..by den my eye couldnt wait animore so i climbed e gate hahas..i tink it's e 2nd time since i moved here..anw tink a neighbour saw..n i was in skirt...shitty man..but hu cares..my eye was hurtin lk hell...now still so i better go rest my eye..n 2ml need 2 work =( aiyahs..but my last dae there..im realli glad elvin's tkin over mi..yepps..tot we'll lose contact hahas..but didnt..anw my dar's present isnt ready yet..hais..wat kind of a gf m i.. =(

No comments: