Wednesday, September 24

cant believe wat i did on mon
i went 2 sch in e morn when my paper was in e afternooon
i was tis little gal wanderin in e canteen wonderin where's all my clazmates
ahhahas..so stupid! haiis..
n that unfortunately wasnt e end of e story
guess wat? i didnt bring out my wallet!
which means i haf no money wif mi n i didnt haf my ezlink card!!!!!
i tot that meant i had 2 walk home
but as im a clever little gal i called my mum 2 pick mi up

2ml is phy p3 hopefully tings turn out welll......
e whole prelims haf been rather demoralizing...realli quite worried 4 my As
dar seems 2 b feelin abit low 2dae..
it's been a long time since mi n my dar spend time 2gether
yeps lookin 4ward 2 after prelims..there seem 2 b lotsa prog lined up
hm..hope haf enuff time 2 do everyting i wan!

No comments: